Kitty Hawk SH-60B 1/35

Madelf75

10 hours ago, LSP_Kevin said:

Just to clarify, Ben: you're referring to the link Barry posted, and not Steve's (Madelf) work, right?

Kev

Exactly! Sorry for causing confusion - I should have quoted the post I was referring to. 

Edited by Starfighter

Just to give a update on my progress . I want back and reprinted the weapons station there some things I needed to change ,One was I felt that the layer lines were too heavy so I changed the angle from 30 to 40 degrees , second was the keys in the keyboard had no separation so it just looked like one solid bar and third was I decreased the number of supports I needed that would leave me with less clean up. 

imROAVb.jpg

Ifrej09.jpg

ZKwwukL.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while but home and kids have been keeping me busy but this is what I have gotten done so far

h9vYgaZ.jpg

On the rear interior bulkhead of the sh-60b there is  padding and I was trying to recreate that using blender but for what ever reason I was not able to get the program to work ,The more time I messed with it the more frustrated I was getting so I just decided to go back to some basic modeling skills and use modeling clay . 

MJFo4xa.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Winnie said:

I love the upper and lower consoles... I fly a Sikorsky 76, and although not a 60B it's still a Sikorsky.

I'd love those pieces for my own 60B, they look real to me!

Thank you it has been long build I had to teach my self to use the CAD software and  a 3D printer  .