HMH Publications - 2 new books in December

Nic C.D.

Hello you all! 

We're finishing our next two books and I can share with you the covers of these books: 

DH-015 is a 196 page book (so that's BIG) on the Phantom II - more specifically the E/F/EJ, RF-4C/E and QF-4E versions, with loads of photos of Phantoms of Greece, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Iran, USAF and Turkey. It includes some fantastic air to air photography and very colourful jets! Many pages of maintenance - even some made in unexpected places -, some great stories and great details as well as a lot of action! This is the cover image:

spacer.png

DH-016 is a bit of an unusual one. It is an 84 page book on the SIAI Marchetti SF.260, with aircraft from Belgium, Italy, Ireland, Libya, Uruguay, Sri Lanka, Philippines, Burkina Faso and Turkey. The versions include the M, D, W but also the turboprop TP version. Every detail of the aircraft is in it and the book includes 14 pages of maintenance. Quite a bit of action too, with in flight views and a chapter on Belgium's Red Devils Demo team. This book will also be part of a limited edition box by Special Hobby, including their upcoming 1/48 scale kit. Here's the cover:

spacer.png

This book will be printed in a smaller number of copies, but as mentioned, it will also be in the Special Hobby limited edition box.

Hope you'll like them!

Nic

Hi, Nic. 

I bought your book on the Mig-31 recently and I am extremely pleased with it. It's easily the best modellers' reference on the Soviet speed-machine I've ever seen and it also contains many shots which would look great on a big calendar. Thanks for providing us with this superb series of books - your efforts are very much appreciated. 

Cheers.

Chris. 

• 5 months later...

Recently, we released two more books, this time on the Su-25 Frogfoot and the Dassault/Dornier Alpha Jet and for July, we have two more coming. The first one isn't for LSP builds, I'm afraid: way too big. This is on the A-400M. The other one does have an couple of LSP's available, but I'll start an additional topic on it when it's almost available.

Here's one of the A-400Ms in flight:

1k0.jpg

This book will include photos of aircraft of all the Air Forces operating it.

Nic

Edited by Nic C.D.

8 minutes ago, Nic C.D. said:

Recently, we released two more books, this time on the Su-25 Frogfoot and the Dassault/Dornier Alpha Jet and for July, we have two more coming. The first one isn't for LSP builds, I'm afraid: way too big. This is on the A-400M. The other one does have an couple of LSP's available, but I'll start an additional topic on it when it's almost available.

Here's one of the A-400Ms in flight:

1k0.jpg

This book will include photos of aircraft of all the Air Forces operating it.

Nic

Nic, excited for this new one on the A400!  Got my kit at the ready for the wealth of photographs you present in your books!

We're actually working on quite a few new books for this year. One of them, that I hope to release the second half of 2021, I still can't believe we got access to. We asked if we could photograph it, more out of a "you never know" and we got green light to make a ton of photos. We were really surprised about that. I'm working on it now, still need to do some research though. 

To everyone who bought a copy of one of our books: many thanks! It is because of you that we can continue to make books and every now and then even support restoration projects of real aircraft, like a Mirage 5 two-seat project in Belgium (Team BD09) and a Starfighter Project in The Netherlands. 

Nic