1/32 Trumpeter SBD-5 Dauntless in New Zealand markings w/ full Archer rivet replacement - DONE

Brett M

5 minutes ago, scvrobeson said:

Looks incredible.  Great job putting it all together!

At least somebody got a working version of Cyberpunk. Last-gen edition is super broken.

Matt 

Thanks Matt! Just shot my final pics,  should have them up later.

Cyberpunk, using the PC version with latest patches. A few things weird here and there, but so far so good.

• Brett M changed the title to 1/32 Trumpeter SBD-5 Dauntless in New Zealand markings w/ full Archer rivet replacement - DONE
21 hours ago, Brett M said:

Cyberpunk, using the PC version with latest patches. A few things weird here and there, but so far so good.

Definitely a bummer for CDPR, but that's what happens when they try to go cross-platform.  Reminds me of the launch of AC: Unity on last-gen.  It worked beautifully after a bunch of patches and fixes.

Matt 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2020 at 10:16 AM, Brett M said:

It's still alive, if moving slowly! Pastel wash applied, a few decals for stencils here and there (another Archer release!)and Alclad dullcoat on. Getting closer to adding the final few details. I wasn't going for a worn out, beat up look....more just slightly dusty from (assumed) land based dirt strips. Hopefully, it's not overblown. A bit of polishing to do on the canopies and hopefully some light dust removal on the inside, but, overall they look pretty good. I've yet to tackle the bombs, so I should probably jump on those so I can get them underneath sooner than later. 

Let me know what you think!

_DSC9117

_DSC9118

_DSC9119

_DSC9121

Brilliant! Beautiful work and result. :goodjob: