BRP-250 bombs in 1/32?

eoyguy

I'm gathering items needed to do an Argentinian A-4 during the Falklands War, and found that the BRP-250 was one of the most used bombs. Is there any aftermarket, or kit, that has the BRP-250 in 1/32? I have only found them in 1/72 and 1/48. Thanks

Its an option, but I am kind of over the 3d printed stuff. I've been disappointment too many times, if not by the  level of detail, the material they use or the finesse of the print. But its an option, thanks. I was also thinking that maybe some of the deformed Trumpeter 1/32 ordnance might look closer to one of these than their intended subjects...:rofl:

12 hours ago, wunwinglow said:

Tired of 3d printed parts!!?

I won't offer then!!!

Tim

OK

Nothing personal, its just that have bought quite a few things off Shapeways and e-bay, and been disappointed in about 90 percent of it. Either the material is too coarse, the detail is too spotty, or some items have the warts all over them from the printing process. The material (I'm not sure what is used) has many times been brittle whenever I have tried sanding it or smoothing it out. I don't mind the 3-d process per-se, I just prefer it when the items are then cleaned up and cast in resin by the maker, not provided straight off the printer. MAIM figures are bad for this, being covered with "warts" in some very hard to sand places.

21 hours ago, eoyguy said:

OK

Nothing personal, its just that have bought quite a few things off..........

I 'm a manufacturer, I would never sell my subjects printed directly from my 3D printer, others do, IMHO the surface quality often is not comparable with the average standards of the models on the market, I'm very pleased that someone said it, I speak for all resin caster who works hard on post-production to always offer the best quality.

Printing is improving all the time - I received some Mk. VIII depth charges from Tim last week, and are truly amazing as they are hollow for a substantial part of the length, couldn't be produced in one-piece any other way - horses and courses, and room for everyone.

Looks like the bombs Ray referred to are available in 1/32.

3 hours ago, Kagemusha said:

Printing is improving all the time - I received some Mk. VIII depth charges from Tim last week, and are truly amazing as they are hollow for a substantial part of the length, couldn't be produced in one-piece any other way - horses and courses, and room for everyone.

Looks like the bombs Ray referred to are available in 1/32.

They are, but at $11.50 per bomb, x3 needed, thats a little more than I am willing to spend. Thanks