has anyone heard???

Jeff

Better stock up.

I wonder why they are doing this?

I did, with what 'stock' I had plus what I bought this weekend, I have over 250 bottles, probably will all go dry before I can use them , but I HAVE THEM....... :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: and even the Mrs. was ok with this....she helped me catalog them.... life is good !! :punk: :punk:

I found a good source of these paints at a fairly reasonable price ( for Canada anyway) $3.99 ea, in Calgary this past weekend, and no provincial tax....ssssssssoooooooo  $333.97 later, I got what I think is enough to keep me going for a bit .....and another $175 at another shop.....so for $500.00+/-  I think I'm stocked..... for now anyway....

Where in Calgary Jeff?

PM Hobbies, Ron, $3.99 each and he has nearly all in stock, he has the best price around and the most consistent, went to Model Land, and he has a lot, but his prices are all over the place, PM has all Model Master Enamels for the same price, he has RAF, German, and Japanese colors too.....

I've been in the hobby about 5 years now and I've used MM exclusively. I'm still new, but I swore MM was best for me, that is until today. I sprayed Gunze for the first time (Mr. Finishing Surfacer 1500) and now I'm wondering why I ever used MM. I NEVER got a finish like the one I just did. I feel like my builds are going to reach a new level just by switching paints. It's stinky, but it was no different than spraying MM, except for the beautiful finish of course.

MM enamel or acrylic?    I hate their acrylic but love their enamel. 

Enamel, but let's be clear, your on another level than me skill wise. I just couldn't get MM to go on like Gunze did.

lol - Im not really that great w/an AirBrush.  I just fake it a lot on great advice I get around here.   :lol: