Hasegawa N1K2 George

LSP_K2

Great work Kevin, both the building & photography.

What's the story with web access? That's inconvenient, to put it mildly!

Thanks a bunch, Dean.

Massive computer failure Monday morning, that seems to have killed my web access from my own machine. My roommate will indulge me using his computer from time to time (like right now), while I'm trying to resolve my own connectivity issues.

Well my retail therapy arrived last Friday, 10 days from ordering, it will be built this year.

SPITFIRE%2059_zpsqhxufaxb.jpg

Cheers

Dennis

Great kit, and I rather imagine you'll enjoy it. Odd thing about that particular scheme (I'll probably be doing those same markings), but that particular pilot (Kanno), was apparently killed in the closing weeks of the war, shot down by Hellcats, if memory serves. It seems a shame to fight all through the war, then get killed right before it ended.

Great kit, and I rather imagine you'll enjoy it. Odd thing about that particular scheme (I'll probably be doing those same markings), but that particular pilot (Kanno), was apparently killed in the closing weeks of the war, shot down by Hellcats, if memory serves. It seems a shame to fight all through the war, then get killed right before it ended.

It makes no sense to me as well, but he did belong to a different culture.

Cheers

Dennis

Another item that I find somewhat perplexing, the Aero Detail book states that the visual loading indicators on landing gear doors, should be blue, yellow, red (from top to bottom), and yet some of their own illustrations, depict the reverse. I have no idea which is correct.

DSCN0030_zpszc024fnr.jpg

DSCN0031_zpsivkarcsy.jpg