Greez from "Chris the ripper"

Chris/Germany

It´s been a long time since I´ve been here, but most of you can remember me as "the ripper"  ;-)

Some of my well known cutaways can be seen in the boards here, and some of you I know personally.

Because of difficult time management I could not manage to glue two single plastic parts together for the last

3 or 4 years ( look at ny last post!), and unfortunately the future for doing this doesn´t look much brighter.

That´s why I decided to quit this wonderful hobby and clean the shelf......ok, 1 or 2 kits I will keep if motivation

should come back again some day, but most kits of my collection have to go......some treasures here and there included.

Therefore I have opened a topic in the market place where you can find a list of the kits I´m selling, prices are fix, I will ship

worldwide but please ask for shipping costs first.

Any questions?.....feel free to contact me at

cnasm"at"aol.com

I will reply as soon as possible ( a bit of pacience would be great  ;-)

I will stay as a member of this great forum and take a look from time to time to your great work, maybe inspiration comes back,

thanx and happy modelling

Chris "the ripper" Novak ( feelin`a bit sad.......)

Hi Chris,

Where is your market place list, exactly.

I do not see a link.

Stephen

P.S. I started doing that same thing a couple years ago. 

But when I could come back to the hobby I found that I miss having the kits I sold and am now trying to replace them.

Are you sure you want to sell them now?

Seriously, I sold some things 30 odd years ago that I am still kicking myself about as I wish I still had them. Modeling is an incurable disease and although we may run away from it, it insidiously comes back years later and bites us in the butt.

Guest The Southern Bandit

Hi Chris,

Where is your market place list, exactly.

I do not see a link.

Stephen

P.S. I started doing that same thing a couple years ago. 

But when I could come back to the hobby I found that I miss having the kits I sold and am now trying to replace them.

Are you sure you want to sell them now?

Seriously, I sold some things 30 odd years ago that I am still kicking myself about as I wish I still had them. Modeling is an incurable disease and although we may run away from it, it insidiously comes back years later and bites us in the butt.

This is true, the amount of kits I've sold over the years only to buy again is silly, so I think very carefully before I sell now.