109G-6 Winter Blues

Wackyracer

So, here's my Trumpeter 109G-6 done as a quick build for a workshop with Jamie Haggo the other weekend. The workshop was crackin with loads of new techniques picked up and a chance to see the master in action! Winter whitewash was the theme and this was my attempt.

Anyway, I finished it off this week and knocked up a base to set a winter scene.

_D307013.jpg

_D307011.jpg

_D307010.jpg

_D307012.jpg

_D307009.jpg

_D307008.jpg

_D307015.jpg

_D307019.jpg

Aaron

Wow, a weekend? That's amazing! Terrific stuff.

Kev

Not quite. I built and painted it with a standard scheme over a couple of weekends. The had the sunday with Jamie where he demo'd his techniques and we had a go on our models. That was the weekend before last and I finished it off during the week in readiness for the show at Hinckley last Sunday where she picked up a 2nd place in the comp. Luckily my other entry got first.

Not quite. I built and painted it with a standard scheme over a couple of weekends. The had the sunday with Jamie where he demo'd his techniques and we had a go on our models. That was the weekend before last and I finished it off during the week in readiness for the show at Hinckley last Sunday where she picked up a 2nd place in the comp. Luckily my other entry got first.

Awesome! Congrats, Aaron!

Kev