New T-33 kit

ty dobsold

I don't have the Czech kit anymore (since my fire in December), and the research was just done this summer and fall.  But I can tell you that we figured out stuff that I don't think anybody has ever realized since Lockheed wrapped it up in the 1940s.  Or at least nothing that was reflected in any model kit or drawings I've ever seen.

Is this info going to be released anywhere, like in a book or article?  I'd like to hear what your research dug up, unless you can't share it on here

Matt 

I have collected about all the references in print. I have a folder full of photos from several well known archivist (copyrighted and not released to the public) and photographed and measured several museum air-frames myself.

I sure would like to know if I missed anything.

Is your research going to be available?

Jenning, it was a bummer about your lose due to the fire. Btw, how are you doing on that? I hope your recovery was quick and complete.

Now, I'm with others about your research...are you going to share it with modelers to help them improve their kits or with a model company to help create an accurate T-33 or was it done for personal reference? I mean, since you brought it up, was it said to help others or just a comment of you saying you know it all and no one else knows/have it...sort of comment?