FW190D9 Black 4, Jg2

moksha

Very nice, including the grass matting!

Thanks Bill- The matting's from Modelscene - via Reality in Scale. I spent longer deciding which grass type to go for than what overall scheme to do the plane in!

http://www.realityinscale.com/epages/61537336.sf/en_US/?ObjectPath=/Shops/61537336/Products/F011

I'm extremely pleased with the mat - and will look at getting bigger/more for a permanent stand

wow, stunning finish on that.

I just got my first Dora' as a gift for x-mas...this makes me want to dig in!

Cheers Shawn - Santa's got taste I reckon and I hope you enjoy your build when the time comes!

Really nice work mate

i like the way you left different coloured dirt on the wings where people walk - and the details you added add that little more authenticity to the build

Great stuff fella!

ads

Hello moksha,

Very nice looking Dora,i love your style but i have a small "constructive" remark and that is the next time you build a Dora again, make sure you turn the morane antenna underneath the port wing 180 degrees around,just like on the real thing and don't follow hasegawa's instruction on this one.

With kind regards,

Julius.

Ads, Dodgem / Mark -- many thanks gents for dropping by and taking the time to comment!

Boogieman - ! - noted & much appreciated -I'll be fixing this one's direction + shape too (I took a peek to confirm you're right and also saw the ting's not a chunk of square ingot :) ) cheers

Like the way you painted the cockpit:-) Very inspiering. And off course the completed kit looks beautiful.

RNoAF - many thanks, the cockpit was one of the most enjoyable parts -I keep meaning to clean the dust out! :)

Nice and cool Dora. What did you use for grass?

Ciao

Filippo

Hi Filippo - thanks for the kind words sir -the grass was a pre made mat by ModelScene supplied by Reality In Scale :

http://www.realityinscale.com/epages/61537336.sf/en_US/?ObjectPath=/Shops/61537336/Products/F011

Uuuhhh dirty!

Hi Moksha,

love it! Perfect job on weathering and the whole built! Thanks for sharing!

Cheers,

Martin

Many thanks Martin glad you like!

os17_b2.jpg

Edited by moksha