Zokeimura Raiden

Guest Vulcan32

Guest Vulcan32

Hello,

just seen on cybermodeler: the next kit from Zokeimura should be a Raiden. Seems like they do not want to produce something really new.

Greetings, Heinz

Hello,

just seen on cybermodeler: the next kit from Zokeimura should be a Raiden. Seems like they do not want to produce something really new.

Greetings, Heinz

Actually, if I recall correctly, Z-M announced their Raiden before Hasegawa announced their own. Hasegawa was just quicker to market. It seems that, apart from the Shinden, Z-M have had a bit of bad luck in picking subjects that other manufacturers were also about to produce new-tool kits of. Sometimes they've been first to market (Skyraider), but other times they've been beaten to the punch (Mustang, Raiden). Their Ta 152 came out at a similar time to the PCM kit, and it looks like being the same with the He 219.

Kev

Edited by LSP_Kevin

Yesh..........after so much fan fair for the stang and the 219, (but yet the Raiden was supposed to be release AHEAD of the 219) and almost nothing for the Raiden, I figured that maybe they were not far enough into it that maybe they abandoned it, in favor of something that NO one has coming out.............

http://www.zoukeimur...mustang_06.html and the quiz for the next ZM kit SWS8 should be soon http://www.zoukeimur...mustang_04.html let's hope it doesn't clash with anything!

Me too!

Quite interested to see if they have done anything to try to get a little bit of "research jump" on any of the competition to avoid just such debacles on release # 8.

Well, they do have a rerelease of the 1/32 shinden coming out in anime markings... http://www.volks.co....tem.html/#lit05

Unsure if they'll market the kit outside of japan but im hoping to snag one if they do so i can build the j7w2!

Anyone know if they were going to count the 1/48 shinden and ta152 as SWS numbers?

Edited by seiran01

The ZM Raiden might offer considerably more detail compared to what is a great but fairly simple, yet expensive Hasegawa kit.

I'm not entirely sure though that it's humanly possible to manufacture a kit that goes together as precisely as the Hasegawa Raiden though. That kit hardly needed glue.

Matty

Guest Ta152H1

Anyone know if they were going to count the 1/48 shinden and ta152 as SWS numbers?

Are they going to release the Shinden and Ta152 i 1/48 scale?

Cheers

Lou

Hello,

Greetings, Heinz

Well the 219 and Raiden where announced long before Revell did and Hasegawa so a sarcastic post that is simply wrong is pretty poor form of one of the most innovative release companies today.

In the HQ in Kyoto is an R2800 with in Japanese a quote saying this engine is in the next release guess what aircraft.

Whatever could that be..maybe an F4U....

Well the 219 and Raiden where announced long before Revell did and Hasegawa so a sarcastic post that is simply wrong is pretty poor form of one of the most innovative release companies today.

In the HQ in Kyoto is an R2800 with in Japanese a quote saying this engine is in the next release guess what aircraft.

Whatever could that be..maybe an F4U....

Did the Tempest ever use the R2800? Damnation.........