1/32 scale ground crew-thanks to whomever

JRutman

Looking forward to these , will they come as one piece figures?

Tim

I dunno Tim,

We have to discuss how to cast these dudes. I know my casting limitations but I think you have the capabilities for more complex patterns to be used? E-mail me. I was planning on making the hands molded to the ammo and have that as a seperate piece? Also these dudes would be available seperatly with correspondingly different ammo belt parts

For the real fanatics, would something like Mission models turned ammo and photoetched belts work? This may be completely beyond sanity, but they are quite amazing....

Tnarg

For the real fanatics, would something like Mission models turned ammo and photoetched belts work? This may be completely beyond sanity, but they are quite amazing....

Tnarg

Of course they would work. Money is the only object!! If you can afford it,it would look spectacular.

Put a fork in these guys as they are done. Only thing missing is the last length of belt. I did not want to attach it as it would get messed up when I took it apart for shipping.

Both guys will have smaller lengths of belt if you want to make them as stand alone pieces.

IMG_1269.jpg

They look pretty awesome to me bud - I wish you much success (and whomsoever will be casting them - Tim I guess?) with this new line of work of yours J. - I expect that there will be a huge demand for these (and other) types of figures in the future.

D.