Mig 23 G

Hagar

Well I wasnt going to post any pics till I got farther along, but I guess I will. I have finally been able to get some building done and completed a few models. They are armoured subjects though and a figure so not something to show here. So with this build here area couple of pics of my progress.

DSC00221.jpg

DSC00220.jpg

DSC00223.jpg

m23-2.jpg

m23-1.jpg

DSC00222.jpg

DSC00252.jpg

DSC00266.jpg

Cleaned up the cockpit tonight and now waiting on paint. AB is just waiting paint, and Wheel Wells done. Deciding if I will attempt the intake rebuild to go with the Zactoman splitters. Not really comfortable with it though. And thats about all to report.

James

For the life of me I cant take a good picture.

DSC00281.JPG

Painted inside a lite coat of Humbrol Cement (Thanks Ron). Then using the wash technique I dirtied it up just a bit. Dont know if I achieved a good result or not but I dont think it looks too too bad. Almost done the can.

Okay another try at it.

Another try. Still looks better in real life.

can.jpg

James

Edited by Hagar

Thanks everyone. And Ron yes I'm pretty happy with the cement. Never really dont this before. Okay before bed got the aft fuse together and have it loosely mated with the mid fuse plug. Have to finish the aft fuse and then join it and then I'll add the rudder etc. Tried another pic up the pipe. Looks okay. Funny you cant see the heat stressing I did to the aft rig just before the ven flaps in the pictures.

DSC00288.JPG

DSC00290.JPG

DSC00291.JPG

James