Canadair Sabre Mk2 427 "Lion" squadron.

williamj

Gorgeous Bill! She's goin' t' look absolutely stunning! Can't wait to see 'er done. Will you be at the Vancouver IPMS show in October?

Cheers,

Wolf

Thanks Wolf..Ya,this year for sure and we'll do lunch :D

• 2 weeks later...

Well.....another long paddle down the river,but we're there..Just a few little things to do.

Post some better pix on ready in a day or so...Big thanks to all who followed and helped me along.

DSCF3664.jpg

DSCF3663.jpg

DSCF3662.jpg

DSCF3656.jpg

DSCF3641.jpg

DSCF3644.jpg

Edited by williamj

SWEET looking bird, you have there. I will say, one of the best I've seen! You did a great job on this one!....Harv :speak_cool:

Holy smoke Bill!bow.gif That is absolutely stunning! A "BEST OF SHOW" if I ever saw one. You'll have to keep this one for yourself, I'd never be able to convince anyone I built it myself if it was sittin' in my display cabinet. Wow!clap2.gif

Cheers,

Wolf

Wow, she's a real stunner. Great choice, perfectly executed... you really can run out of superlatives for it! Thanks for posting, been a real pleasure Bill :bow:

Thanks Wolf..Kag...Harvey.. God you guys are nice!! I'm gonna have to buy a bigger hat. :hmmm:

And Wolf..I've been nose up to your builds and they still look fantastic..mine are built for lookin at a couple meters back. :D