Jack is headed this way...

MikeMaben

I'd love to see a Jack in 1/32 but I wouldn't be surprised if Hasegawa do it first.

I think there's room for both, especially given the apparent MOs of both companies. Hasegawa's will be neat, accurate and relatively simple, with just enough detail to please. ZM's will be stuffed full of whizzbang detail and probably quite complicated to build. It'll be like comparing the Hasegawa and Trumpeter P-47s, with each kit appealing in different ways.

Kev

SWS stands for Super Wings Series, not something you could readily apply to the Kettenkrad... :lol:

If the driver is Chuck Norris you definitely can! :clap2: ...... :speak_cool:

SWS stands for Super Wings Series, not something you could readily apply to the Kettenkrad... :)

I dunno..... they were common sights on airfields, not unlike the jeeps and trucks, etc that Hasegawa, Tamiya, etc have marketed with their aircraft series....

It may not be SWS #3 but it's in the series:

sws_krad.JPG

But then that'd deprive us of another plane prior to the Raiden, which wouldn't be a good thing.

Hot off the gossip list!

SWS #3 is the 'Val'

SWS #4 is the 'Kate'

Well,...............it could be if we all wished hard enough??!! :m0152: :)

Let's keep on having fun guessing!

I dunno..... they were common sights on airfields, not unlike the jeeps and trucks, etc that Hasegawa, Tamiya, etc have marketed with their aircraft series....

It may not be SWS #3 but it's in the series:

sws_krad.JPG

True, good news is the Shiden and Ta152 both have numbers in the product drop down (SWS No.1, SWS No.2), whereas the Kettenkad does not (just SWS), so I would expect an aircraft to be No.3 :evil_laugh:

Regarding the Revell 'George' .....I wish I had one John.....but I know a man who has two of 'em!!!!!

Part timers!

I think I had three in the stash last time I looked - plus a couple of Raidens and Tony's...

I've almost finished one George - may have to dig it out at the weekend - nice kit!

Iain