Zoukei-Mura Shipping costs?

Dave J

Just looking to pick up a couple of the detail set from Zoukei-Mura for the Shinden... But I can't see any sign of a cost of shipping!

Has anyone just ordered any of the detail sets? Do you recall what the shipping was?

Cheers

Dave

I was going to order the Kettenkrad until I found out the shipping costs were more than the kit! Going to wait and see when Cooper Models gets them in. http://www.coopersmodels.com/ZoukeimuraShinden.html

ooh hadn't seen them before

i also noticed vallejo's "custom paint set for ta152" - nice except unless you know vallejo codes off the top of your head you have no idea what paint you're getting

why can't they just give RLM numbers like everyone else for goodness' sake?!

• 3 months later...

I cheated a bit ordered from Volks USA and sent to 1st cousin in NY arrived there yesterday. She will bring it to Ireland at Christmas(don't abreviate to Xmas or you'll have pastor John coming at you out of the sun). One benefit of the Irish diaspora. Then relative number two in line will deliver to UK.

I cheated a bit ordered from Volks USA and sent to 1st cousin in NY arrived there yesterday. She will bring it to Ireland at Christmas(don't abreviate to Xmas or you'll have pastor John coming at you out of the sun).

Hehe..clever lad. Yeah not a fan of the Christmas abbreviation either...don't know how it will go though with the txt msg genY's though. Its a 'whole' new language.

Anyone have any thoughts about a comparo between the Dragon Ketten in 1/35 and the ZM 1/32 version. Is the scale difference significant enough for it to look wrong?

Cheers Matty

I was going to order the Kettenkrad until I found out the shipping costs were more than the kit! Going to wait and see when Cooper Models gets them in. http://www.coopersmodels.com/ZoukeimuraShinden.html

That would work, until you look and see that the price on DMC is over TWICE!!!!!! what the list price is, or the price from Volks USA. That's a ton of money for these kits.

Anyone have any thoughts about a comparo between the Dragon Ketten in 1/35 and the ZM 1/32 version. Is the scale difference significant enough for it to look wrong?

Matt,

the difference in length due to Dragon´s Kettenkrad being in 1/35 scale and ZM´s in 1/32 is 8mm!

Way too much for me.

I wanted to order one at ZM, too. But when i saw the shipping costs i immediately cancelled it. I even ordered Concept Note #1 at HLJ for there I can define what i want to pay on postage.

Thomas

yup 1/35 is just not to scale, but the Z-M does not sound as though it is up to current benchmark armour kit standards, and those are the standards upon which i judge it, rather than as a little aircraft accessory

one piece tracks...hmmm, not for me.

Matt,

the difference in length due to Dragon´s Kettenkrad being in 1/35 scale and ZM´s in 1/32 is 8mm!

Thomas

Ah thanks Thomas. Looks like I had a similar idea and thoughts to Lou in the other thread. The Dragons Ketten is pretty nice.

Cheers Matty