1/32 Hs129 query/poll

JRutman

I got a couple queries about the status of my resin 129 kits for both 30mm and 75mm versions and was wondering if it was worth it to get it going again? Anyone? The reason that I ask is because some things have to be outsourced and that will cause me to make an investment so please be serious if you would want one or not. Thanks for your time.

J

I got a couple queries about the status of my resin 129 kits for both 30mm and 75mm versions and was wondering if it was worth it to get it going again? Anyone? The reason that I ask is because some things have to be outsourced and that will cause me to make an investment so please be serious if you would want one or not. Thanks for your time.

J

Hi Jerry,

On a personal note, I really like the Hs 129 aircraft, but as to how many you are likely to sell long term (and hence the time and effort required to produce it) is a mute point indeed. No one can fault your standards, and the Luftwaffe purists out there will most certainly like to have one in their collections, so it may come done to a labour of love in the end?...Sorry, I haven't really been that helpful, have I?

On a seperate note, I also have a few future Luftwaffe projects in mind, and not been that well up on the subject, I would be grateful if I could possibly pick your brain (or any other experten) on the subject?

Best regards

Derek

hi Jerry,

could you give an indication as to the make up of the kit, and cost?

one scheme i have in mind would be the half-winter / splinter scheme hasegawa did in 1/48 (SG9??) but i don't know if there are decals in 1/32...

cheers

Nick

Hi Jerry,

On a personal note, I really like the Hs 129 aircraft, but as to how many you are likely to sell long term (and hence the time and effort required to produce it) is a mute point indeed. No one can fault your standards, and the Luftwaffe purists out there will most certainly like to have one in their collections, so it may come done to a labour of love in the end?...Sorry, I haven't really been that helpful, have I?

On a seperate note, I also have a few future Luftwaffe projects in mind, and not been that well up on the subject, I would be grateful if I could possibly pick your brain (or any other experten) on the subject?

Best regards

Derek

Derek,

Always glad to talk models on and with any medium that you prefer. You can e-mail me or PM me or call me on the phone. You can actually call me anything just don't call me late for super!!

Having said that,I do hate to type so don't expect any long answers

by that medium!! LOL. My query here may make more sense to you if you remember that I already produced this kit and so all of the work is done.

J

J

hi Jerry,

could you give an indication as to the make up of the kit, and cost?

one scheme i have in mind would be the half-winter / splinter scheme hasegawa did in 1/48 (SG9??) but i don't know if there are decals in 1/32...

cheers

Nick

There is a review of the kit on this site and others as well as a build article in Scale Aviation Modeling from Blimey. Nothing new Nick,

J

J,

Always wanted one of the 129's u did in resin.Been on a german dual engine kick lately as to finishing the vac 154 to a single seat fighter as to the Monogram close up#22.I would like to get one from u as to doing the vac one from combat.Hope to see u pop a few more if possible.Larry

Jerry,

you should also consider the possible rise of an injected styrene kit of the Henschel made by Dragon. No, I have no red telephone to Dragons r&d department, but that aircraft would fit neatly into Dragons line of "secret" kits.

Back to facts, I will not buy a resin Henschel, but your Tank-152 Caesar is still on my "to buy" list for this year.

With kind regards (and kudos for your fine kits)

- dutik

Derek,

Always glad to talk models on and with any medium that you prefer. You can e-mail me or PM me or call me on the phone. You can actually call me anything just don't call me late for super!!

Having said that,I do hate to type so don't expect any long answers

by that medium!! LOL. My query here may make more sense to you if you remember that I already produced this kit and so all of the work is done.

J

J

Hi Jerry,

Thanks for your help - I shall e-mail you at some future point ;)

Thanks to Charlie's link, I have just viewed your Henchel, and what a cracking little kit it is! (those castings are superb). Now I have seen it 'in the flesh' as it were, I have now changed my view somewhat - I think that modellers will buy this kit, especially if it has a good range of markings.

I wish you much luck with this super little kit

Derek