LSP Kit Database needs your help!

LSP_Kevin

We're up to 1876 kits now!

Charles Metz

Why does my counter say 1832? Are there "Secret" ones that I'm not privy too?

New kits to look out for:

Bf 109E-4 "Weekend edition" from Eduard.

Harrier GR7 from Trumpeter

Spitfire XVIe from Tamiya

That explains it. We've deleted some, Charles.

I was talking about the counter at the top. (and on the LSP Home Page)

Aha! Thanks, Keith; I had never noticed that entries keep their original numbers even when previous entries are deleted, causing the top count and the last entry number to disagree. :doh:

Charles Metz

Aha! Thanks, Keith; I had never noticed that entries keep their original numbers even when previous entries are deleted, causing the top count and the last entry number to disagree. :doh:

Charles Metz

Yep, the entry number is actually the kit's record ID in the database, and these are fixed for life. If you deleted every kit except the last one, it would still have an entry number of 1877. It's the same reason that new members here receive member numbers that are far in excess of our actual total membership.

Kev

Yep, the entry number is actually the kit's record ID in the database, and these are fixed for life. If you deleted every kit except the last one, it would still have an entry number of 1877. It's the same reason that new members here receive member numbers that are far in excess of our actual total membership.

Sorry, but I can't seem to overcome my Filemaker Pro view of the world. :lol:

Charles Metz

Sorry, but I can't seem to overcome my Filemaker Pro view of the world. :lol:

Charles Metz

Actually, internally, FileMaker does exactly the same thing. You can access this value using the "Get (RecordID)" function (as distinct from the "Get (RecordNumber)" function).

Kev

• 3 weeks later...

is there a list of what is still needed?

Bruce

Bruce, if you go to the Database itself and browse the list, entries with a little screen icon (post-3071-0-54538900-1294352132.png) to the far right of the row indicate that they have at least one box art image included. Ergo, those without, don't! So, you just need to look for those entries where there is no icon.

Kev

• 1 month later...

Hi folks!

Just a friendly reminder, If you find a kit in your stash that's not in the Database, let us know here at LSP.

Also, if you have purchased a kit recently and you don't see box art in the Database, take a pic and fire it on through to one of us friendly Moderators.

Cheers,

Keith

• 1 month later...

Noticed there was no pic of the Ar-196 from Revell, and that Paul Fisher's Cutlass was not inthe database yet.

I'll send Kev pics of the Ar-196 box (and of the Cutlass when I receive it, unless someone alse beats me to it !)

Hubert.