LSP Kit Database needs your help!

LSP_Kevin

• 4 weeks later...

Do you mean to tell me that I have to go and actually look at my polystyrene jungle. It goes all the way back to the sixties all in 1/32nd scale. Yes Virginia, I do have the old Revell Japan Nick, and those Dyusho made for electric motor kits. Many kit were built over the years, but I still have lots and lots. My wife is into photo art with someone in Brussels, so I'll let her do the pics. She is pretty busy, but I will try. I can't even lift some of her cameras without giving myself a hernia.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, I can only imagine that we inherited it from Bruce's original list, which was drawn from a variety of sources (PAK-20, eBay, Google, etc). The revision notes suggest that I edited the record in Feb 2010, but that would've just been some housekeeping I'd imagine. A quick Google search confirms that the kit is indeed 1/48, so delete away Charles!

Kev

To the Wayback Machine, Sherman!

Kevin is correct, I used a variety of sources to build the seed database. PAK-20 was noted to contain some obvious errors (1:32 B-2 Spirit, e.g.), so there has to be errors to which I was ignorant. I built a Phantom F-51D in the mid-60s so I trusted the author to provide the correct kit numbers. Oh well. I take Ronny Raygun's advice -- trust but verify. Thank you all for verifying!