LSP Kit Database

LSP_Kevin

Well, he can contact me at kevin@largescaleplanes.com, or the admin team as a group at support@largescaleplanes.com. Info purely for the purposes of the Kit Database can be forwarded to kitdb@largescaleplanes.com - everyone on the database editorial team should get that one. If all that choice gives him option anxiety, just get him to contact me. :)

Kev

Can do Kev! :D

Im also going to forward the .pdf doc I have with all of Andreas's current and future release pics on it to Mr. Metz.

Charles indicated that he can take that .pdf doc and turn it into individual .jpgs for display fairly easily.

That way either way weather Andreas sends us any additional infor or not, we will at least have a bit more XS Models pics and info than we currently have. :D

Cheers,

Brian

Since I didn't see it in the database yet, here's Silver Wings Fiat CR.32 boxart.

Another boxart for the database: XS models Pond Racer.

Thanks for these Gary. I've added them to the database.

Kev

I added a new manufacturer, Pend Orielle Model Kits.

I believe they are now defunct, but at one time they were going to come out with a line of aircraft in 1/35th scale to match up with all the AFV stuff out there. The only kit I know of that was released in that line was a Bf109G-6 of which I have one. Anyone else heard of any others? They did several items in 1/48th, including a Sunderland. I also have some of their 1/48th Luft '46 stuff. All resin stuff btw.

• 1 month later...

Hi Kev,

Another one for the Database: PZL M 18 Dromader ag plane in 1/35 scale.

post-631-1279175767.jpg

Full decal sheet with markings for SP-ZUO of Zaklad Uslug Agrolotniczych, one photoetch sheet for the canopy framing and a few cockpit details and acetate sheets for the cockpit windows. No instructions per say, but a CD-R with a photo montage of the build. The CD also includes many photos of the M18, drawings from the flight manual plus much more on the M18 (and a folder of Ayers Thrush photos under the heading of Dromader ancestor).

From what I gather, this was put out by the designer (Marek Wierzchowski) privately and not under any manufacturer's name. There are (were) 3 other photo etch frets available separately for this kit also. It's a beautiful kit and I know I haven't explained it properly. There is a thread over on ARC with some more details though.

PZL M18 Dromader

Gary

Hi Kev,

Another one for the Database: PZL M 18 Dromader ag plane in 1/35 scale.

Thanks Gary. I'd come across that thread on ARC before, but forgot all about it. Anyway, I've added this to the database now, under Marek's name.

Kev

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for your continued support and contributions guys, and especially to Charlie for updating the database. Searching by date is definitely going to happen as part of the next round of development. I just can't say when that might be! Definitely before the end of this year though, as I want that feature available when we examine what happening in 2010.

Kev