ju88 conversions

piet

Isn't the man behind L'arsenal the same who designed the A-1 for Revell? If so it is higly unlikely he will invest his time and money if he knows Revell is going to do an A-4 on short notice.

More likely Revell will bring out an G-1/G-6 night fighter or a Ju-188 (All of this is of course wisfull thinking on my side :P ).

Hans

Isn't the man behind L'arsenal the same who designed the A-1 for Revell? If so it is higly unlikely he will invest his time and money if he knows Revell is going to do an A-4 on short notice.

More likely Revell will bring out an G-1/G-6 night fighter or a Ju-188 (All of this is of course wisfull thinking on my side :ph34r: ).

Hans

err, i didn't think so... i thought the Revell team went up to Guttorm's museum in Norway and went from there

but i could be wrong, and indeed frequently am! :blink:

the Arsenal stuff does look bloody good though, i have to say!!!!

The measurements for the model were taken from the museum in Oslo and the CAD programing was created by the same fellow who has L'arsenal. From what I remember, Revell wanted to do an A-4 version at first, then Guttorm talked them into doing an A-1 because the restoration program in Oslo is an A-1. Thanks to Guttorm and his fellow museum experts, we now have an accurate A-1 version. I welcome the A-4 conversion and any other subsequent versions that might come. I am dying to get a G-6 in the collection!

Happy modelling!

Cheers

Alan

err, i didn't think so... i thought the Revell team went up to Guttorm's museum in Norway and went from there

but i could be wrong, and indeed frequently am! :lol:

the Arsenal stuff does look bloody good though, i have to say!!!!

i told you i was frequently wrong!

$72.00 + shipping from France...

...hmmm ^_^

hmmm indeed :blink:

resin more than the cost of the original kit - becoming more and more common

the stuff did look great but that is v steep in my eyes

i will wait for Revell