Huey Helicopter/ ITS DONE/FINISHED YEEEAAAHHH!!!!

shark64

Same here Oliver ! I'm a very big fan of your modeling. Also you are always free with your tips  and I know you have helped me a lot on the painting of my P-38........Harv

:thumbsup: 

Same here Oliver ! I'm a very big fan of your modeling. Also you are always free with your tips  and I know you have helped me a lot on the painting of my P-38........Harv

:thumbsup:

Hi Harvey

Thanks

Im always here to help and share anything I do or have done with anyone.

Oliver

Spent the day gluing all the parts. I had to insert few brass rods in order to support some of the parts. I was afraid that I may break some stuff transporting the Huey....so a little more work than expected. Heres how it looks right now. I did have some paint bleed on the overhead windows, I l try to clean that up a bit.

Oliver

075_zps3a378ba3.jpg

080_zpsf94c80e2.jpg

081_zps000bc33a.jpg

I know a lot of update lately but I am pushing to get this finished.

Overhead windows did not come out as sharp as I wanted so I did a light mist around the frame to blur out the mistake, I also did a light mist around cabin windows( that was always going to be like that). The front windshield came ok for my taste, I was hoping for a little crispier.. I sprayed a light sand color on the bottom of the helo in preparation of the pastel work at the end.

Heres how it looks now.

Oliver

005_zps25ae6644.jpg

007_zpsbc016b87.jpg

011_zps1ef9da34.jpg

Guest Peterpools

Oliver

Just keeps getting better and better but theo only problem is when you cross the finish line, there won't be any more updates to enjoy and appreciate.

Keep 'em coming

Peter

There are not enough superlatives to express the magnitude of this build, and the enjoyment of watching it come together.

This has by far been the best modelling thread on the net for a long time.

Thank you for taking the time to document it for us all, I learnt a lot and I am sure many others did too.

Cheers

Anthony

Simply fanTASTIC work!

So, Oliver.............................Im almost scared to ask........................Whats your next long term commitment project going to be?

Cheers,

Edited by Out2gtcha