Ladies and gentleman!!!!!!!

Proudly present:

BMW Db801

engine032.jpg

engine033.jpg

engine034.jpg

engine035.jpg

engine036.jpg

To be honest, I'm kinda proud of myself, never thought I would get away with it. Comments welcome!!

For something very different, when I am ready with this one, hopefully summer next year, I want to make a sort of display, something like abandonned airfield and two GI closing in carefully. Does anybody know where one might get US infantery WW2 scale 1/24, I didn't find anything yet.

Cheers,

Rick.

Attached the office to the firewall. Steady progress now. The gun sight will be finished later, if I make it now it will only break off like a thousand times.

engine037.jpg

engine038.jpg

engine039.jpg

engine040.jpg

So how does it look?

Rick.

I can ONLY hope when - if ever now - after looking at your 190 - I decide to build my Airfix 190 it will be ANYTHING close to what you've done Rick!

My hat's off to you sir! ;)

I sure hope you stay around LSP for a while, because I'll sure be asking you a few questions when I get up enough "never" to try and "attempt" my build.

By the way... if no one else has thanked you yet, please allow me to be the first to THANK YOU for doing this build on-line. You've been a true inspiration to many of us. Self included!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks again everybody, I am really flattered by all your comments. Well to be honest about this kit, I think Airfix has made better than this one, but I knew that when I started this project. I am battleling with the fuselage for a couple of days already because it will not close in a proper way.

Rick.