My FW-190 D

georch

Hi LSP members!

I've been watching this site for a long time! I've learned many things from you, and now, I would like to show you my progress on a 1/32 scale Revell FW 190 D (Big Tail version).

The seat the stick and some things were scratch built from styrene sheet, stretched spure and from spare parts. I've added Eduard rudder pedals and seat belts. I think, the fixation of the belts are not correct for the FW190, so I'll fix it soon! Painting was done with Gunze acrylic paint, weathering was done with patels and artists oil paints

post-1332-1164358915.jpg

And the last one:

post-1332-1164360248.jpg

Bilding was started about last Christmas! I don't have many time, so the progress will go on slowy, but I hope I'll finish it in one or two months!

Hope you like it!

Any comments and suggestions are welcome! And excuse me for my english...

Wish you all the best!

georch

Guest LSP_Jay L

Hi Georch;

Welcome to LSP! Nice to have ytou on board.

That is a great start to you 190, and the weathering is great.

Cheers,

Jay

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I1ve tried to corract the seat belts fiyation, and repainted the damaged surface. I1ll have to make some weathering on it! I'll add some wiring near the rudder pedals and I think it will be ready.

post-1332-1165143349.jpg

The wheels of the main landing gears have been dry brushed and washed with pigments thinned with a floor polish like Future (in Hungary we dont't have Future, I use a product, called W5):

post-1332-1165147505.jpg

Now I'm trying to correct the wiring of the LG struts. Will post pictures, when it's done!

Wish you all the best!

georch