Euro Model Expo 2024 at Lingen/Germany - photos of the large scale planes - The other WW2 stuff

dutik

Posted (edited)

Helos:

klein-P8079.jpg

klein-P8096.jpg

klein-P8129.jpg

klein-P8134.jpg

klein-P8133.jpg

klein-P8161.jpg

There was one more Scycrane in firefighting gear, but my photo was out of focus.

Interesting - imgBB uses two sets of image codes. If you copy the embedding code from a gallery you will come up with a small version of the image only, regardless which code you choose. if you copy the embedding cote from your starting side (the one that shows ALL your images) the embedding protocol will give you some more embedding codes that enables you to embedd your image fullsize... Odd stuff.

More to come

- dutik

Edited by dutik

• dutik changed the title to Euro Model Expo 2024 at Lingen/Germany - photos of the large scale planes - now the helos
  • dutik changed the title to Euro Model Expo 2024 at Lingen/Germany - photos of the large scale planes - A-26 Invader special

More great stuff, WW2 related:

klein-P8117.jpg

klein-P8120.jpg

klein-P8126.jpg

klein-P8121.jpg

klein-P8132.jpg

klein-P8145.jpg

klein-P8173.jpg

Really looking forward to see Kotares Bf 109K-4 to paint my own late war bird!

klein-P8153.jpg

The only built-up A-20 so far here:

klein-P8157.jpg

Very nice build, indeed! :speak_cool:

klein-P8162.jpg

Not WW2, but close to:

klein-P8165.jpg

klein-P8177.jpg

klein-P8182.jpg

klein-P8183.jpg

klein-P8184.jpg

There was a lot of beautiful models, indeed. In spades :punk:

What was missing? No WNW Great War twins this year. No Gothas, no AEGs, no Felixstowes... :crying:

Whats in the queue? Two dioramas with a Mossie and a Ju-88/Torpedo and some more modern jets. A Copper State Models special. Some of the best WW1 models I've ever seen. Also some general impressions/ things that caught my eye, if you are interested in.

Enjoy!

- dutik

• dutik changed the title to Euro Model Expo 2024 at Lingen/Germany - photos of the large scale planes - The other WW2 stuff