32ND Scale Jaguar?

otis252

I was thumbing through my new copy of the SAM Publications Sepecat Jaguar book and saw that in the "Kitography" section that there were 3 sets of 32nd scale Kits World decals listed. Is there a 32nd Jaguar kit in the works that I haven't heard about? Personally I'd love one, anyone know anything about this? By the way, at first look the book is pretty nice. Thanks.

Chuck

The KW Jag decals have been out for years, with no 1/32nd Jaguar announced..............

However, Glen @ KHM has announced that at some point in 2018/2019 they are going to do a 1/32nd Jag.    This has not however as yet appeared on any KHM schedules, but as far as I know its still on their docket. 

Edited by Out2gtcha

Guest Smitty44

The KW Jag decals have been out for years, with no 1/32nd Jaguar announced..............

However, Glen @ KHM has announced that at some point in 2018 they are going to do a 1/32nd Jag.    This has not however as yet appeared on any KHM schedules, but as far as I know its still on their docket. 

Mr Song had some CAD going around years ago when he was with that other company that I believe these were made in anticipation of.

Guest Smitty44

Didnt we see that desert pink color in someones paint line at the NATs?

I remember talking about it, but not sure who's.

Typical Brit thing...Let's put the weapons stores on TOP of the wing, just to be different.

Blimey, it worked so well, let's put drop tanks on top off the wings too.

Well Nigel, that's a great notion. Let's put bombs up there too. Now he can do some toss bombing...

Ernie,

Top of the wing.... That is the jet ne sais quoit that I like about the BAC Lightning. However, at least someone had the sense not to haul a$€ to Mach 2 with anything attached top or bottom.

Rick

The Jaguar looks like the love child from a Phantom and Brian's Jeep. 

An off road capable Phantom. Just what we needed. 

Super cool, though.

:rofl:

I love the "wasp like" gear hanging down and off-roady double tires on the MLG