My New Venture - KLP Publishing

LSP_Kevin

• 2 weeks later...

So, with Eric's book on building Brick's Sabre nearing completion, I thought I'd post a few sample pages to whet your appetite. When it's available, I'll post a formal announcement in the Vendors Board. The pages have a white background, so unfortunately the edges are difficult to see!

About-Brick.jpg

Nose-Job.jpg

Brick-Says.jpg

Lathe.jpg

Walkaround.jpg

Gallery.jpg

I've set the price at AU$15 (Australian dollars), which I think is pretty fair. Don't forget you can create an account on the website at any time in preparation for the book's release, which will speed up the purchase process at the time:

https://www.klp.com.au/

There's also an option to checkout as a guest, but creating an account will make subsequent purchases simpler to make.

And if you happen to pop by the Facebook page, please give it a 'like'!

Kev

I guess I'm going to have to buy it, so I can learn what that pipe-thing extending down the fuselage is.

For injecting oil into the exhaust stream to make smoke. Note also this example has a Martin Baker Seat installed (sort of like the Norwegian aircraft) and the canopy track raisers are not as per service aircraft.

For injecting oil into the exhaust stream to make smoke. Note also this example has a Martin Baker Seat installed (sort of like the Norwegian aircraft) and the canopy track raisers are not as per service aircraft.

Greg: PM on its way to you shortly.

Kev

• 2 weeks later...

I bought this ebook today and it is simply fantastic, "do yourself a favour" and grab one. Lets hope Eric G might even produce a few resin conversion parts in the future ? :please:

Thanks for the kind words, Phil!

Kev

I'll buy the book of course, but I stand by my words. (Brave man at a keyboard here).

They're actually pretty closely matched from what I remember. There's a few comparison articles out there, but IIRC, the Canadair Sabre was slightly faster and had a greater rate of climb, while the CAC Sabre was more heavily armed and had a greater service ceiling. Or something. Either way, they both left the North American F-86 for dead.

Kev