MH 60 Academy SeaHawk. 1/35 scale.

shark64

Thanks

I try new things that i have never done before.

The oneman lift was rather challenging to do...it has several mistakes on it that i will have to live with...live and learn with modeling u know. I hope to finish it tomorrow.

Thanks for watching.

Oliver

Looks spectacular. Thanks for all of your help and tips last weekend. I really look forward to seeing this one come together. My pictures can't really do justice to how beautiful your Huey came out.  I can PM them to you if you want.

Matt  :frantic:

Shark   That was a nice Huey you have done. I was at the show too :coolio:    Also nice job on this Seahawk. Can't wait to see it at VallyCon at the Reagan Library

Cheers

Thanks. glad to hear u like the Huey. So many amazing models at imps Orange County. The Seahawk won't be done for ValleyCon 2015....maybe the following year.

Oliver

Very nice, Oliver.  Are you going to drop in a counter-weight?

Sincerely,

Mark

yes counter weight will be inside battery box or underneath...I am finish this one today...

I bought a  Wills Jeep so that I can use the parts to make a tow tractor  for the deck. I also thinking of doing some kind of carrier with all the helicopter seats on them  ready to be installed.