F-16C, Blk.32, 86-0280, Tamyia

Sammy

Hallo Dieter,

so jetzt.

Ich habe schon ander Orts Dein Machwerk (und ich meine Dein Machwerk) bewundert und kann nur sagen........einwandfrei.

Ich habe damals (Su-27, Mirage III usw.) schon Deine Ausdauer und Dein Durchhaltungsvermögen zur Detalierung bewundert und auch jetzt wieder bei Deiner Falcon.

Ohne groß herum zu schleimen aber ehrlich gemeint, Hut ab und verneigung.

Mensch Kollege, wir sollten uns mal wieder treffen .

Ich wünsche Dir einen guten rutsch ins neue Jahr und bleibe gesund.

Viele Grüße aus Baden

Christian

PS.: da mein englisch eher sehr fragwürdig ist, bleibt mein Post hier auf deutsch.

Love it!  Really an exceptional looking model for sure.     I use the same technique for camo, but have been using blue-tac. I have always wanted to try the Panzer putty for this. Might have to get a tub...........

Is the Panzer-Putty reusable after you roll it into snakes? 

• 3 weeks later...

The year began with Murphy's law .................................... sorry for the very late reply.

The Panzer putty can be used several times. The remains of the paint swallows the material. How often, I can not say, it was my first kit I masked with it.

Important: After masking, immediately paint, otherwise the material will lay flat and the color edges become too sharp.

It can also be used to fix parts. The helmet is only "glued" here with the putty.

Thank you all, for your comments

Dieter

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...