Is there a 1/32 Do-335 long span kit or conversion?

Lee in Texas

1 minute ago, LSP_Kevin said:

Which long span are you referring to, Lee? The original B-2 boxing of the HKM kit comes with extended wing tips, but these didn't extend the span by much.

Indeed it did. I used the longer wingtips on my Do-335 A-2 trop what if. They are longer, but as Kev said, not my a whole lot.

20190505_122634-XL.jpg

6 hours ago, LSP_Kevin said:

Which long span are you referring to, Lee? The original B-2 boxing of the HKM kit comes with extended wing tips, but these didn't extend the span by much.

Kev

The proposed B-4 recon version. (I guess it was proposed, anyway.) Like the 1/72 DML kit. 

I’m trying to post a pic but it’s not working. 

You might reach out to Graham at Iconicair. He made a set of the longer wing tips you are looking for the B2 version or the recon version. Both are suggested in the Monogram book on the 335 and shown in drawings but I don’t believe they were ever made. His wing tips matched the fit of the HK B2 perfectly. His work is excellent and he matched the rivet pattern from the kit perfectly. He graciously made my set as a one off and he might make another if he still has the patterns. 

Paul