1/32 announcements at the Nationals

Steve Eagle

14 hours ago, MikeMaben said:

Less an expectation than a hope, wish lists are really hope lists.

The inspiration for the hope is that we have been surprised in the past.

We like surprises.

Unfortunately true out of the blue surprises seem to be going away.  I think the strategy has shifted and even Tamiya is more apt to let on to what it is doing than it used to be.  I think if an all new 1/32 is coming there will be intentional information sharing.  I don:t say leak on purpose as it is not a really leak if you purposefully put the info out.  Tamiya though I don:t think is ever going to pre-anounce their intent to produce a kit as ZM and others have done.  It seams when Tamiya has something new they start dripping information but I believe that is when they are pretty much ready to roll vs not even started.  If anything now, Tamiya only seems to be doing something out of the blue when they consider it less important.  For example dropping a new figure set that they had not shared any info about or an all new 1/48 tank or truck might drop at a show without warning.  But the big stuff seems to get some intentional dripping of information.  

On 8/9/2023 at 10:16 PM, MikeMaben said:

Less an expectation than a hope, wish lists are really hope lists.

The inspiration for the hope is that we have been surprised in the past.

We like surprises.

Gotcha! After reading all the info that all of you have imparted and seeing the sprues , if I were in the market ,IF, I think i'd have to go with the Kotare . I'm still learning the early spits but what I've seen and read that one gets the nod. If they come out with the MKVa I'd just have to do it in Wing commander Bader's aircraft[ I know it's cliche' but there it is]

On 8/8/2023 at 7:43 PM, esarmstrong said:

Absent the guiding hand of a moderator, all threads eventually degenerate into a wish list.  In some threads, it happens sooner than later.

Since the OP's original question has already been answered (the answer was no), then the thread waddles off to wherever it goes, requiring no intervention, at least in my opinion, and assuming it remains civil, which it has.