F-8E Crusader Decals in 32 Scale?

Bill Cross

1 hour ago, Marcel111 said:

Bill, PM me if you are interested in the VMFA-235 F-8E sheet, I’ll mail it to you if you’re interested in the scheme. Imo the 235 jets were the hottest looking ones, I have however decided to do a ‘72 Hancock diorama with an A-4F, so my interest is now with a VF-211 F-8J.

Cheers,

Marcel

Check your inbox. I have been back and forth on an E vs. a J, so this might push me over the edge for one or the other.

On 4/2/2023 at 8:03 PM, Mark P said:

If I recall, the 1/32nd scale Navy Crusader didn't receive much love from decal producers.

Having said that, I did a quick Google search and found decals from a company called Sunrise Decals, which I have never heard of:

UR32208 Sunrise 1/32 Decal for F-8A/E/J/H Crusader VA-162 since. inscriptions, FFA (removable lacquer substrate) :: Decals :: UpRise :: 1/32 (i-modelist.com)

Now, I can't vouch for them but perhaps worth further investigation. BTW, they also do stencils.

If you jump at them, please let us know your opinion of them.

HTH

Mark Proulx

If you'll look carefully who's the producer,you'll see-Uprise.Same guy

Ordered from him directly recently, look like very nice decals(didn't use them yet)

He's opposing this ongoing war,so safe to deal with

This shop as well-good people.they are dealing with payments through Kazakhstan Paypal link(probably some business

partners).as for posting-don't know,ask them

I can help(post is still working between our countries)

Isaac