Danish Airshow 2022

The Bi-Annual Danish Airshow is back this coming weekend after a 4 year break - 2 years due to corona of course.. They just released this very cool 360´ video of E-191 practising the Display routine.. - Program is really cool as well. Flying Displays from; Red Arrows, Gripen, Viggen, Draken, Lansen, F-16s from RDAF, Belgium, Greece, a French Rafale, Spitfire, P-51 just to name a few - Polish Airforce is even bringing their Su22 - but still no F-35 though which is quite unbeliveable.. Crossing fingers that the forecasted weatherfront will not hit as bad but for a hobby Photographer like me it just means guaranteed vapour :punk: 

You make me wish I was visiting with my wife's cousins in Denmark. When and where is the show?

Also, that F-16 must have a great Danish flag color scheme from what I can see when the camera pans to the back of the plane. Nice.

Tnarg

Just checked out the F-16 E-191.... maybe there is an F-16 in my modeling list that I didn't have there before. Anyone know more details on version, etc.?

Thanks again for a great pointer to a great video.

Edited by Tnarg
saw the F-16 photos

The Airshow is this Sunday - June 19. at the Airbase in Karup

E-191 is an F-16AM. It was painted like the Danish flag "Dannebrog" to celebrate its 800 year anniversary in 2019. It is the oldest unaltered flag in the world.

After the celebrations - and because the Danish F-16 fleet is being phased out and replaced by F-35A´s - it was decided to just leave it with the paintjob applied. It even takes part in the Quick Reaction Alert teams on occasion..

E-191

Edited by Zola25

I am still going though my 2000 photos :rolleyes: from the weekend but there are few that stand out already so I thought I would share them..

Hope you enjoy them - but please don´t use them or distribute without my permission, Thanks

IxzDpL.jpg

YIQObR.jpgEbrBoU.jpg1pOLmy.jpg7Jkls7.jpglNlHGe.jpgH7GwWa.jpg

G1UfOo.jpg

F0Uqsw.jpgeva0vr.jpgKNWa4B.jpg2z51kI.jpghKsP5h.jpgyH7lre.jpgRF62ZX.jpg

Edited by Zola25

Thanks guys... And Yes, that Viggen is awesome. After my Jetmads build I was really looking forward to see it in action and it didnt disappoint. It made a super short landing followed by It's trademark reverse 3 point turn on the runway using It's thrust reversers.. And took off again in the shortest possible distance.. Very loud and very cool;)

Edited by Zola25