Searching for items on Sprue Bros not working?

Daywalker

I have been difficulties searching for items on Sprue Bros website the past week or so, and am curious if anyone else has run into this.  If I use the menus to search for kits (for example: Aircraft/Model Kits/ 1/32 Post WWII) I can narrow the search to show which kits are in stock.  But, if I try to do a search for a specific aircraft, every single item shows up as "out of stock".  I was trying to find some items for the Trumpeter F-100.  I can see that a couple of the kits are in stock by using the menus on the left, but they show up as out of stock when I search for "F-100".  All of the AM stuff for the F-100 show up as out of stock.  Has anyone else experienced this?

Yeah, I've noticed that too. Very bizarre. Also have been struggling to find things in that I'll type in words and their suggestions are vastly different from what I was looking for. At first I thought it was my OS, but it happens on my phone (Samsung), iPad and desktop.

I get the same thing, yet, when I click on a particular item, I'm able to add it to my cart which usually can't be done if the item is really out of stock.

Did you send them an email?

Edit: if you're going to send an email, use help@spruebrothers.com

Edited by denders

I did contact them, and received this reply:

There was a software glitch with our search provider that was fixed last Thurs afternoon.  They did note that some people may have to clear their cookies for spruebrothers.com for it to show correctly.

On one of our browser we had to do that.  Once done, it worked normally again.

I just cleared my cookies, and tried it again and it seems to be working now. :D  I'm happy, but now I think my wallet's gonna be very unhappy...

I have had this issue .....try logging out of your account, do your searches, and add stuff to your cart, then log into your account and the items will still show up in your cart, from there you can check out, pay, etc.

No guarantees but this has worked for me multiple times lately.

Good luck !

Scott

This is a different bug from a couple weeks ago. That worked then but it doesn't work now. And I'm finding everything seems to be fine with Chrome and Firefox, but not Edge.