2017 IPMS Nationals: Whose going, want to meet up, and got any tips?

CANicoll

Guest Smitty44

With Sprue? I have a customer number and am registered for the Nats

Its an email news subscription you sign up with at Sprue Bros

Guest Smitty44

Looks like the temps have backed off a bit, however with thunderstorms in the forecast tomorrow the flight may be a little bumpy....or I'll get stuck in Vegas.....uh oh!

Looks like the temps have backed off a bit, however with thunderstorms in the forecast tomorrow the flight may be a little bumpy....or I'll get stuck in Vegas.....uh oh!

haha, LMK.

The T-Storms are supposed to roll in about 9 am, and could go throughout the day possibly.  The good thing about that is it will quell some of the heat that is supposed to be coming back on Thurs/Fri

EVERYONE make sure to go and stop by Ernie Gs "G-Factor" booth, and ask him about producing a set of OV-10 gear!!     Even if the Bronco is not your bag, you would be doing me an all other FAC loving peeps a big service.

Im SERIOUSLY contemplating starting an OV-10 as my next build once the NATs are over and just modding the OOB gear with brass tube and hardened steel rod.   :hmmm:

If THAT doesn't surely get the OV-10 G-Factor gear to the market, nothing will. 

Edited by Out2gtcha

I am packing and flying out wednesday morning. Still trying to decide on an Itinerary.  Does any one know what the hours to visit the Union Pacific head quarters are?  Is it open on saturday?

Guest Smitty44

Just checked out the vendor rooms, I didn't bring enough money!

Mike

Any of those F4U-1d's at the Tamiya table?

Anybody know anything about an alleged IPMS $10 shuttle from OMA to the convention center?  I've been all over the convention web site and I can't find hide nor hair of it.  My flight gets into OMA at 1435.  If there's no shuttle and anyone gets in around then and wants to share an Uber, let me know.

Jennings, you were supposed to pre-register.  The cell number of the bus driver Joel Armstrong is 402 430 8919  Call him when you are ready to go and he'll let you know when the next bus is.  I get in at 14:05 myself.

See you in Omaha!

Chris

Guest Smitty44

I'd love to have pre-registered, but as I said, I can't find a single mention of it on the web site...

It's in "Latest News" on the left