1/32 Trumpeter A-4E Scooter: 8/4/17 Crossed the finish line

Joel_W

Fantastic job on the Scooter, undercarriage and weapons load looks magnificent. Knees bees! :piliot:  

Maurice,

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your most positive comments are always appreciated.

Joel

A

Boy, the finish line is close now!  Just awesome buddy.....I cant wait for the next update where I dont have to crank my head around to see her up the right way, LOL

Anthony,

Thanks for stopping by, it's really much appreciated.  I'm so close to the finish line it's just days away. Little things here and there left to do. But she's on her own legs and AMS wheels and looking the part for sure. 

Joel

Joel,

Coming along very well! It will really be a looker! :)

John,

Thanks for stopping by and checking out the Scooter. I'm so close to the finish line I can almost put my foot on it. of course I keep on finding little stupid things that have to be fixed and or repainted that I can't believe I never saw before. How about to holes in the spine seam by the vertical Stabilizer  :doh:  I've repaired, re-painted, and re-weathered, with just re-sealing in Dullcoat to go. Struggling with the PE mirrors in the canopy as a one eyed old fart has no depth perception and I'm worried about actually gluing them in the wrong place  :oops: 

Joel

Great work on the landing gear

Will be a show stopper keep it comming

Mark

Mark,

Thanks for checking in. It's always much appreciated. Not so sure it's contest quality, but it's the best model I've ever built for sure.

Joel

Joel, the landing gear legs look awesome, your effort to make it right has paid off. Thank you for sharing the painting process. Congrats on the great work.  :piliot:

Maurice,

Thanks so much for checking out the Scooter. The landing gear did have it's issues. As a matter of fact, I decided just before dinner, that the red trim around each of the main lander gear doors with the lights, needs another coat of Red paint, so I'm going to have to remove them, then very carefully mask both, and re-paint. Sometimes I just think I'll never cross the finish line. I'm almost at the 6 month mark as it is now.

Joel

Joel- Keep it going man, it looks killer!!!

THOR    :ninja:

Thor,

Thanks for checking out the Scooter. Glad that you like what you see. I'm so close to the finish line I can almost step on it. I should have the final update posted by tomorrow afternoon as the Scooter finally crosses the finish line. 

Joel

I can't believe it. After nearly 6 months, I finally crossed the finish line. The Scooter is in the books. Then I took a really good look at the grab shots I just took, and one slat is uneven. Now I have to figure out why, how to fix it, and should I if after a little research it's some what realistic. Most likely it isn't, just wishful thinking on my part.

Anyway, here's 4 pictures of the Scooter just after she crossed the finish line. A full RFI set of pictures is planned for in the next few days, and then I'll do my 1st LSP RFI post. 

And a special thanks to all the LSP members, especially my brother Pete for being with me from start to finish. You guys are all great.

Joel

dc7yEP.jpg

4aHtpq.jpg

JiPkZB.jpg

4P4f9Z.jpg