ZM Heinkel He 219 Uhu:5/26/17: BACK WITH A VENGEANCE

Guest Peterpools

Guest Peterpools

Thanks Brian, very much appreciated. Sometimes I find myself spending more time studying photos and going through all the research books Carl sent me and my goal was to try and just get close.

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Thanks Harv

That's the first Cool bean's I've ever had on any of my builds - now ain't that something

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Hi Carl

Much appreciated and they turned out to be a lot more involved then I thought. I'm trying to keep the owl on the same plain as the Mossie and constantly find myself comparing kits; they seem to be running neck and neck. I've been spending more and more time in the reference books you sent and even going OOB, they have been a lifesaver and have answered a million and one questions.

can't thank you enough

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Thank you John

I'm trying and the Old man certainly found new ways of adidng to the part count.

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Thanks Matt

The kit really is amazing and I just wish ZM would have tinkered a bit more helping some of the parts to fit a little easier but all in all, ZM really did their homework.

Peter

Edited by Peterpools

Guest Peterpools

Shawn

very much appreciated and I'll be doing a bit of weathering which for me is revolutionary - just to enhance the feel a bit

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Thank You Chris, so very much appreciated. Some how they turned into a much longer project then I first envisioned but looking at the Boys, I'm glad I put in a bit of overtime

Peter