Wonderland have some deals on

Tony T

I know its not  strictly speaking an LSP  , but part of this flies..

https://www.wonderlandmodels.com/products/dragon-135-us-mim-104f-patriot-sam-system/

Dragon 1/35 Patriot PAC-3 launcher, £29.99 , bearing in mind the quality of the kit , and the size of it when complete , its a really good deal, 

I'm just finishing off a Dragon 1/35th PAC-1 patriot system, with a HMETT tractor, bought from Wonderland for £49, something like a £50 saving , its been a treat to build.. and it looks superb

https://www.wonderlandmodels.com/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=local&utm_campaign=wonderland

Revell Hawker Hunter, Lynx helo and Mosquito all at £14.99

Tony

Its still $60 USD, but I have always been tempted by the Roden 32nd Seimens Schuckert...............although I have to assume the reason I dont have one yet, is Ive been hoping against hope Sir Peter would grace us with one. 

Edited by Out2gtcha

Problem with Wonderland is that they don't hold stock for everything they sell.

I got fed up of ordering stuff, then getting the inevitable "we don't have any in stock" e-mail.

Very frustrating, I've avoided them ever since. How hard can it be to have a real-time stock count?

They have the HK B17-F in stock while Hannants still showing zero, I have mine on back order with Hannants as it's about £27 cheaper so that's why I have ordered from them rather than local shop.

Graham