Ki-61 Tony; 68 Sentai, FINISHED!!!!!

LSP_K2

Really fine build there - congrats on reaching the finish line with it! Love the Tony....

Thank you. I still find myself scratching my head, asking "is it really, really finished?" Still hard to believe that this is only the second LSP I've completed in all these years, but it certainly won't be the last.

Thanks for the new pictures, it's even better from these new angles. 

Very nice model !

Thanks a bunch. I ended up taking two batches of photos (probably 80 images or so), but thought these were the best, really capturing the essence of what I was trying to accomplish with it.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks fantastic!

Darren

Thank you, I genuinely appreciate it. I'm hoping to now gather some momentum here and finish some more stuff. Working on them is great, but finally finishing them is very rewarding.

Guest Peterpools

Kev

Absolutely stunning work ... all that matters is how the Tony crosses the line and easily, simply gorgeous work. Aces on the build my friend.

I can't believe this is only your second completed LSP build ... more have to be hiding somewhere.

As for the photography, after seeing your images, I'm firmly convinced all Ready for Inspection images need to be shot against a black background - Excellent photography

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Peter

Thanks a bunch, Peter. Yes, despite starting many, many LSP's in the last seven years, this is only the second one that I've actually finished, but I'm working on correcting that. I like it photographed against the black background as well.

• 1 month later...

OK, well this is rather embarrassing; a couple of days ago I had the nasty suspicion that I'd failed to add something to this model. I checked last night, and sure enough, no cowl guns, none at all!  :blush: They're painted and ready to be glued into place, I just forgot to add them. Only finished one model this year, and didn't even do that right.