DB 601A

Hello,

I'm a new member here and just recently got back into modeling after many years of being away from it. I just recently purchased an Airfix 1/24 BF 109E kit. I went with the larger scale because of my diminished eye-hand coordination. The most interesting part of the kit to me is the DB 601A engine. I'd like to super detail it and was wondering where can I find a multi-view set of drawings of this particular engine? I'd like to locate a maintenance/operation manual on this engine as well.

Thank you,

Mike

Thank you all for the warm and friendly welcome! I'm looking forward to learning, researching and building large scale model aircraft while a member of this group. Once I become more familiar with posting and back into a groove with building, I'll post some of my effort. I'd like to first draw a set of working plans to scratch build an accurate replica of a DB601A from.

Regards,Mike

Hello,

I'm in the process of ordering a CD from Luftfahrt - archiv, which should have most of what I need to super detail a DB 601A. I'm assuming that that's where the drawing that you, mmaben posted if so I should get these drawings from  Luftfahrt - archive, if not I would very much appreciate more of these types of drawings, Thank you!

Thanks to those who have made recommendations and listed links to these resources.

I'll keep you all posted with my results.

Regards, Mike