HPH Helldiver is out

Brian79

I am eager to see the first build threads here to make my own opinion , it's a very tempting kit even at that price ......so guys who will be the first to pull the trigger on ??? :fight:

Alain

I will be doing a review Alain as soon as the kit arrives, and will most likely start a build review as well, I just need to re-organize two modeling benches so I have room to work on two projects without having to move either of them. This should be fun!

Paul

Anyone have any idea when they will have the kits ready so we can pay?

I've made an order last tuesday evening, too, and since then the "add to cart button" has disappeared. And i still have not had any paypal invoice to pay. 

I've already made a few orders from HPH and if i remember correctly, one usually gets the invoice the next day. 

Maybe they have a problem in production, or really to much orders at the same time?

Edited by Zero77

I've made an order last tuesday evening, too, and since then the "add to cart button" has disappeared. And i still have not had any paypal invoice to pay.

I've already made a few orders from HPH and if i remember correctly, one usually gets the invoice the next day.

Maybe they have a problem in production, or really to much orders at the same time?

That is my exact same experience, thanks!

Guest Clunkmeister

If I order one when their website says they have one left, and if they sell it before my order finalizes, will I still get one? :innocent:

I would think yes, but why not shoot them an email and get an answer from HPH to be safe Ernst. My guess is that they are probably producing the next 20 or their inventory they have chosen to show on their web page only goes to 20 but I could be wrong. 

Paul

Guest Clunkmeister

Nicolas,  I've decided to wait until everything "normalizes".  Maybe a couple weeks?  This kit is an absolute MUST HAVE for me, so the sooner the better.

Really though, the price is very reasonable compared to other high end IM kits. Matter of fact, the price seems to be a bargain in many respects.

Edited by Clunkmeister

Guest Vulcan32

During my last visit I saw huge piles of Helldiver kits, but Jiri told me that they have a lot of pre-orders for the Helldiver. HpH is a small company and I think they are very busy with shipping these kits this week.

Just to make you jealous:

20160624_054504_zpsovhxkrmh.jpg

Cheers, Heinz