HPH Helldiver is out

Brian79

I agree with you as to their best yet. My mold leakage on the leading wing edge is very minor. The number on my fuselage is 13, so maybe that is why?

Simply a beautiful kit. I do not understand the landing gear either. ErnieG needs to get together with them to provide their gear; would be a great match.

Guest Clunkmeister

I hope there can be a solution to the problem for the rest of us. A few quid for brass gear is worth every penny. The gear seems good on the other kits.

410, MiG.15, P-63 look good, but the Catalina? Yeah right. It'll flop like a pregnant Dachshund.

LOL at number 13. That's MY kind of luck, usually. I need to do a parts inventory, but it was shrink wrapped when it arrives, so that's good.

Edited by Clunkmeister

I received it yesterday. I did not unwrapped everything, but the fuselage inside and outside surfaces are just very impressive.

The PE fret is impressive, too, but there is a strange texture (like leather, or orange peel). I hope it's not noticeable anymore once painted.

Guest Clunkmeister

My fuselage and wings are smooth like butter. Odd. What number is yours, on the inside of the fuselage, Nic?

My fuselage and wings are smooth like butter. Odd. What number is yours, on the inside of the fuselage, Nic?

No, my resin parts are perfect !

It's the PE sheet. I think it's normal. It's only visible at a short distance.