32SIG/LSP Telford Display 2016

Royboy

Hi All,

We have now reached the time when the first notice/requests are published for the #1 event of this year for our group, namely, Telford!

The two main themes for the 2016 display are 'Ground Attack' and '80 Years of the Spitfire' which ties in very nicely with our Edgar Brooks Tribute which will also be held on the stand.

I would like to officially request that anyone who is attending the show on any of the day's who have a large scale Spitfire in their collection please bring it / them along to add to the others to make it a very memorable occasion because we'll have such a huge display of Spitties to view.

This is for Edgar, and those that knew him I'm sure will want to contribute something in his memory!

We would like this to be one of the largest displays of LSP Spitties that we've ever attempted in our history so lets really make an effort for this one!

Once you know how many you can bring please PM me with the information so I can update people on the numbers later into the year.

TIA for getting involved with this, it's going to be a spectacular event this year!!

Look forward to hearing from you all in due course. Many Thanks.

Roy - (Telford Display Co-Ordinator 2016) 

Edited by Royboy

Iain,

Perhaps it might be worth booking 18' as a compromise?

With all of the stuff we're bringing this year we'll certainly need more than 12' that could be on offer.

BTW, please could you clear your PM's as it's impossible sending you stuff.

Cheers.  

Doing the return at the moment Roy - putting in for 24' again this year - with reminder that we have some pretty large stuff to display and we always fill what we're given! They have always tried to give us what they can...

Try PM'ing me again - should get through! ;)

Iain