BradG

1/35 OH-58D Kiowa *Completed*

I've decided to do as much gluing as possible before paint as it's pretty much two colours; black interior and helo green or drab exterior. As you can see it'll buttoned up too, I don't usually leave panels open on my builds. The one thing I probably will do is leave off the doors. Having a look at pictures it seems they were often removed, I suppose for visibility or comfort reasons.

P1010004_zpssu5neow1.jpg

P1010005_zpsbjtczya7.jpg

Firstly Brad..who won the Final in the National Rugby League. .

Secondly this was an interesting choice for a build. .

and Finally you have set the tone of the build with neat precise

workmanship. . Its looks MOST EXEMPLARY and coming along nicely.

You said you were going to leave the doors off. .but will you still "build" them

just in case you ever want to put them in later. .

OUTSTANDING work... :bow:

Thanks mate. The North Queensland Cowboys won the final Maru, but a single point in golden point extra time. Was the greatest grand final I've ever watched. I doubt I'll build or paint the doors, they'll probably just go straight to the spares box.

Straight to the spares box with the doors I think. I haven't touched this in 3 weeks, been too damn busy with other things. I'll have to pull it out again soon.

I've only masked the canopy up. As this one has the most time to completion it's getting the least amount of attention. Over Christmas I'll probably have it finished as all that I'm building at the moment has to be done by then and I'll have a  few weeks off cricket.

thanks for the updates about your build et al..

thanks Brad- Cricket..you play it..what   position ?

square leg. stumps ? :wicked:

Former wicket keeper - batsman. Retired from wicket keeping a few years ago with 170 odd dismissals, now I just open the batting and field in close; slips, gully, point or short cover. I've made nearly 5000 runs for my club.

Brad,

I guessed you were a wicket keeper... :wicked:

170 dismissals is quite a thing in cricket... amongst the best aren't you ! :punk:

and 5,000 RUNS ..OMG ..that is way too  good..Bloody   { :unsure: :P  }  BRILLIANT mate :bow:

I used to be square leg...but preferred to be deep in the field for those huge catches but

I only played with the college team against other colleges, and did end up being the  wicket keeper as I wasn't scared to go for the cricket ball  ! :wacko: