HK Models Do 335 Question

Firecaptain

Kind of hard to get a closeup.....iphone and it's still in the plastic bag.........I wouldn't call it a short shot....bacically looks like there was some trash in the mold

and it didn't flow smoothly in this area.

Got a call into the vendor to see what he can do.

Looked the entire kit over and it is really a  flassless molding is all other areas.....Hasegawa'ish.......if it was a Trump kit I wouldn't sweat it.....

photo3_zps5b206296.jpg

Love the kit I just got today. I did notice that I see the mirrors on the clear spruce but not instructions for installation. The paint scheme for the fuselage sides are the same in the instructions. Time to pull out the Monogram book.

But I love this kit!!

Picked up mine from the PO today. Arrived Monday from LM, but I wasn't home to sign for it. Anyone else notice the other versions on the box side, including the B-6 Night Fighter?

Mine has the mold issue too. It looks like the entire edge of the left nose wheel well opening is a little wavy compared to the right side, but I think a quick swipe with a sanding stick will fix it.

Love the kit I just got today. I did notice that I see the mirrors on the clear spruce but not instructions for installation. The paint scheme for the fuselage sides are the same in the instructions. Time to pull out the Monogram book.

But I love this kit!!

Where are the mirrors? I don't have any on my clear sprue. Mine just has canopy, windscreen, bulged panels, wingtip lights, and landing light and cover.

Edited by Dave Williams

Dave, you're right. I thought parts R4 and R5 were the canopy mirrors but I guess they are the Wing tip lights. I'm also wondering if there is supposed to be an additional clear sprue as the wing tip lights are R and Q and I don't see a Q sprue.

Mark H