1:25 scale Bell 407

freemodeller

Hey Robin, it is so nice to see you here on this forum!

I still have your emails and photo's from our previous correspondence and was thinking I would like to catch up and see how you are doing.

I absolutely love your models and find them very inspiring. I started to try and scratch a Jetranger after our emails but gave up...I don't know how you do it!

As for the Chipmunk, I couldn't believe it was you again! That is just super. I am rebuilding an Auster T7 WE552 to fly again and would LOVE a kit of that in 32nd. After seeing a Chippie, it makes me hopeful it will one day be produced.

Keep showing us your work, I am sure we all appreciate your skills!

Cheers

Anthony

Hey Robin, it is so nice to see you here on this forum!

I still have your emails and photo's from our previous correspondence and was thinking I would like to catch up and see how you are doing.

I absolutely love your models and find them very inspiring. I started to try and scratch a Jetranger after our emails but gave up...I don't know how you do it!

As for the Chipmunk, I couldn't believe it was you again! That is just super. I am rebuilding an Auster T7 WE552 to fly again and would LOVE a kit of that in 32nd. After seeing a Chippie, it makes me hopeful it will one day be produced.

Keep showing us your work, I am sure we all appreciate your skills!

Cheers

Anthony

Hi Anthony,

Nice to hear from you again! It has been a long time since we last communicated. Hope that you have been well. Just to let you know, I have already changed my email.

How is your progress in rebuilding the Auster T7? An Auster aircraft is also on my list of models that I plan to construct.  I am still in the midst of gathering materials and intend to start work thereafter when time permits. Will share with everyone if I have any progress!

Cheers,

Robin

Hi Anthony,

Nice to hear from you again! It has been a long time since we last communicated. Hope that you have been well. Just to let you know, I have already changed my email.

How is your progress in rebuilding the Auster T7? An Auster aircraft is also on my list of models that I plan to construct.  I am still in the midst of gathering materials and intend to start work thereafter when time permits. Will share with everyone if I have any progress!

Cheers,

Robin

Hi Robin

Yes mate I have been well thanks!

The Auster is coming along well. The real challenge has been locating all the original military gear to put back in.  She was never civilianised or turned into a Terrier, but the parts are a challenge. Thankfully a lot of the original brackets for things like day/night amber panels etc and flare gun etc are still with her. She retired from the RHKAAF in 1971 after a groundloop and then it looks like she suffered at the hands of looters and vandals etc.

You just let me know if you need any assistance as I have factory drawings and info that would be of use to you.  I would LOVE to see a late T7 or AOP-6 Auster kitted, I reckon it would be quite popular as well.

Cheers

Anthony