"My Sky"1/32 Trump A-1D Skyraider Korea War FINISHED

Volture

i dont want to be monotonus, but honestly i want to thank you all for your comments....this is your help & encourage to me for that project!!

Mr David...your last phrase about the repairman ....is the unseen truth of the modelling....the magic of what we do!!

I am now in the very difficult procedure to fill the gup between the wing and fuselage, and my effort is beyond of my skill and model experience!!

I hope the result of this procedure will be ....acceptable!!!!:)

Soon i will update with photos

ps: dont hesitate...  I need your bad comments...your creative and fixing comments....bad or good...this is the reason i exposing my work to this amazing site!!!!

Philippos

Hi to all of you,

I present to you my progress of my effort to fix and fill the large gup of 1mm between the fuselage & wings!!I am trying hard to fix it with putty (gunze mr surfacer 1000).

The problem is big for me i am trying to do all the best.

Any advice is needed and wellcome!!!!

ps -->i made test fit with the ailerons (last foto)

Regards

Philippos

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

I would run a very thin bead of thin superglue over the putty to seal it and then paint over it. Sand it with some sandpaper used wet, wrapped around something very flat. When the paint is all gone you have a nice flat surface. Don't worry the paint will keep the superglue from going really hard and you will be able to see your progress by the amount opf paint remaining. The paint will also show up any low lying spots. I hope that helps you solve your problem. Your build looks nice and your nearly there!

I would run a very thin bead of thin superglue over the putty to seal it and then paint over it. Sand it with some sandpaper used wet, wrapped around something very flat. When the paint is all gone you have a nice flat surface. Don't worry the paint will keep the superglue from going really hard and you will be able to see your progress by the amount opf paint remaining. The paint will also show up any low lying spots. I hope that helps you solve your problem. Your build looks nice and your nearly there!

Helps me a lot...i will try it!

I am really thank you Vitaly...i ll do my best!!!!