"My Sky"1/32 Trump A-1D Skyraider Korea War FINISHED

Volture

Great job, you got all closed up! Coming along nicely. I have only just started on the engine on mine but I have closed up and sanded the outer gun panels off as the Sktraider I am doing only had the two 20mm guns. Trying to decide to go wtith wings up or down. Your english is fine. It took me many years to learn english correctly and it gets easier with time.

Edited by Vitali

Great job, you got all closed up! Coming along nicely. I have only just started on the engine on mine but I have closed up and sanded the outer gun panels off as the Sktraider I am doing only had the two 20mm guns. Trying to decide to go wtith wings up or down. Your english is fine. It took me many years to learn english correctly and it gets easier with time.

Keep the good job you too mister, and thanks for your comments!!

My decision is to do it with 2 guns per wings (is it 100% wrong??), and not folded wings!If you do the same thing, becarefull because a mate here warn me at the beginning of my thread for the dangerous fitting!!!

(oh my ohh my…..i have to go to school again to learn English haha)

Yes i will use the kit decals. I have no reference at all for that (only random photos from the web :( ), and if you can check your photos you will help me a lot!!!!!!!!! 

Awesome photo, beautyfull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

If you are building the Navy version with the tail code N -515, AD-4NA 127003 it should only have the two inner wing 20mm guns only. If you are building the Marine version  with the tail code LX 132364 AD-4B it should have all 4 20mm guns. I hope that helps you out some.

If you are building the Navy version with the tail code N -515, AD-4NA 127003 it should only have the two inner wing 20mm guns only. If you are building the Marine version  with the tail code LX 132364 AD-4B it should have all 4 20mm guns. I hope that helps you out some.

Well...the truth is that i like it with the 4 20mm guns...so i think i will do the marines version!!

Help me some?...nah..It was awesome and critical info for me and help me a lot!!

I am really thank you for your advice!

Philippos

• 2 weeks later...

hi to all,

Here i go again with an update of my effort to that beautifull and wild plane

In summury :

The four guns is painted and ready  

Test fit of the fuselage with the centre part of the wings

Test fit of the cowl with the fuselage

The gun bulges on the wings is ready

I add platstic rulers on the wings to ensure the stability of the wing structure (not folded wings)

I am trying hard to make this out, and its very difficult to me

2.jpg

1.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg

regards to all

Nice work and it's good to see you have been busy! The wings are tricky but line up pretty well it's just a matter of holding them in the correct postion while you glue them.

thanks mister...you are absolutely right...!!

Looks good to me. Nice to see a Skyraider wing with some actual dihedral.

PS: Actually, EVERYBODY expects the IPMS Inquisition, ha ha.

Am following this build closely. The AD is not my favourite choice of subject but i've seen one of these completed so far and its a very impressive plane when finished and probably has less parts than a Trumpeter Avenger.

david

Looks good to me. Nice to see a Skyraider wing with some actual dihedral.

PS: Actually, EVERYBODY expects the IPMS Inquisition, ha ha.

Am following this build closely. The AD is not my favourite choice of subject but i've seen one of these completed so far and its a very impressive plane when finished and probably has less parts than a Trumpeter Avenger.

david

Thanks a lot mr David,

As about the IPMS Inquisition..you are absolutely right..EVERYBODY expects that....and then they will burn me like a bad heretic wizard!!!(not folded wings)hahahah :D

Well, it could be worse. You could be building an Eduard BF-109G kit.

Seriously though, the wing fix on the Skyraider looks good. Just promise me you will NOT put that stupid bumblebee on the tail.

david