1/32 A-6A for $99.00

phantom

Bargain of the century...if they didnt flagrantly hold disdain for foreign customers with the most expensive shipping known in the western world i could almost be bothered opening the website.

However great deal in the US of a super kit..

I had the same reaction at first, but... $170 from Lucky Model plus $54 shipping; $99 from Squadron plus $56 shipping. Still works out to be a good deal, not great like for a US customer, but a $70 savings is still pretty darn good.

Marc B.

Edited by modelmkr

This kit before black friday had "our price" of $211.00.

Ok I ordered this kit on black friday and it was priced at $234.00 "our price" and I got it for 1/2 price ($117.00) by ordering over $500.00.

Now "our price" is $152.00 and on sale 35% off and is $99.94 with out having to buy $500.00.

It is like playing the stock market so no more fun and games for me.

Edited by ironwolf80

Yeppers..................for as much as I really don't like Squadron (for varying reasons) $99.44 (quite an oddball price on the cents part) is a hell of a deal. Squadron does have the similar advantage for me that SB.com does, and thats proximity. I live pretty darn close to both, so normally shipping is moot for me, or at least very cheap.

In this case, $109.39 w/shipping to my door is a pretty good deal on this kit. Per Squadron it does look like they have 74 left...............so as long as the sale price holds out, this is the time for anyone who wants one to pick one up.

1:32 Trumpeter A-6A @ Squadron

Guest Peterpools

I bought mine from the Squadron as part of my order on their 50% of pre Black Friday Sale and shipping was FREE! Some how with the Squadron, the longer you wait, the lower the prices get and sometime, not really; you just have to watch the bottom line for the kit(s).

Peter