Need help with the bar

Hardcore

The commonly used pressure of 12-20 psi translate into 1-1.3 bar. My problem is that the air supply stop totally when the regulator is turned down to 2 bar. I suspect the small compressor (no tank) simply is to weak. Am I right?

It's the wooden bench at the end of the room, with all the optics behind it. Usually a fella cleaning glasses with a cloth. Might vaguely smell of wee and there's a jar of pickled eggs and small towels on it that say "Bass".

Sorry couldn't resist.....

Typical. Dead link.

Anyway we don't have a water trap, and I am not 100% sure it is needed up here in Sweden. Of course, better safe than sorry, should my club by a new one.

I will check if there is water in the hose and see what comes out. Maybe mice?

Typical. Dead link.

Anyway we don't have a water trap, and I am not 100% sure it is needed up here in Sweden. Of course, better safe than sorry, should my club by a new one.

I will check if there is water in the hose and see what comes out. Maybe mice?

Not sure what you mean by dead link. 

If the above one was faulty in some way this one might serve better.

I'd suspect something is wrong with your regulator.  If you take off the regulator and your compressor runs at the lowest possible pressure then its at the very least capable of producing air at that low pressure setting.  It would seem anything other than that is related to your regulator or other blockage down the line.

The fact that you can get air but only  >2Bar suggests some sort of innacurate feedback.  I'd check by possibly swapping out your regulator with one that you know does work.  

If it is knackered a new regulator is almost more expensive to buy than getting an entirely new compressor.

Cheers Matty

If it is knackered a new regulator is almost more expensive to buy than getting an entirely new compressor.

Cheers Matty

Yep, mine was $75 (plus the "tribute"), and that was twenty years ago. Link worked fine for me too Matt.